The State Level Recruitment Board (SLPRB) of Assam has announced the Assan police Recruitment 2023 of 928 positions, including 360 positions for Grade IV staff in Assam Commando Battalions, 97 positions for Grade IV staff under DGCD and CGHG, and 13 positions for Cook in Fire and Emergency Services, Assam.
Assam police Recruitment 2023 Starting on January 10, 2023, interested parties may submit online applications for the Grade 4 vacancy in the Assam Police Department via the department’s website @slprbassam.in. Below you’ll find complete information on the Grade 4 opening at the Assam Police Department in 2023.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Eligible individuals are looking to fill 458 Grade IV Staff positions in the Assam police Recruitment 2023, 360 Grade IV Staff positions in the Assam Commando Battalions, 97 Grade IV Staff positions under the DGCD and CGHG, Assam, and 13 Cook positions in the Assam Fire and Emergency Services. The Assan police Recruitment 2023 only accepts online applications through its website @slprbassam.in.
Assam police Recruitment 2023 Applications will be accepted beginning January 10, 2023, and will be accepted until February 8, 2023. As of December 31, 2022, the Assan police Recruitment 2023 notice for 982 Assam Police Grade 4 positions has been issued by the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam. Please go to Assan police Recruitment 2023 to apply online if you are qualified and interested.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Event||Assam Police Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Department of Home Affairs, Assam|
|Category||State-Level Police Recruiting Board|
|Total no.of Vacancy||982 posts|
|Start Date||10 January 2023|
|Last Date||8th February 2023|
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- The online application process will begin on January 10, 2023.
- The deadline for online applications is February 8, 2023.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
It is not necessary to submit any sort of application fee.
- General: Free
- OBC: Free
- SC/ST: Free
- Ex–Serviceman: Free
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 vacancy
- Assam Police: 458 posts
- Assam Commando Battalions: 360 posts
- DGCD & CGHG, Assam: 97 posts
- Fire & Emergency Services, Assam: 13 posts
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification:
Candidates will need to have completed no less than Class VIII at an accredited educational institution, and no more than HSSLC or Class XII from an approved governing body.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Nationality:
Successful applicants will be permanent residents of Assam, India. After the final choice list is released, those who made it must provide proof of residency..
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Language:
Each and every Assamese (or other state language) candidate must be conversant in that language.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Candidates for the Assam Commando Battalions must be between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five as of the first day of July, 2022.
- Candidates for the Assam Police, DGCD & CGHG, and F & ES must be between the ages of 18 and 40 as of 1 July 2022.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation:
The following table details the age reductions that apply in each of the several categories.
- SC, ST (P) and ST(H): 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Required Physical Standard (PST)
Assam Police Grade 4 recruits are expected to meet the following physical requirements. As a general rule, males and females are held to distinct physical standards. A reference to the graph seen below.
- Height (Minimum)
|Category||Male & Trans||Female|
|General/OBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
- Chest (For Men)
|General/OBC/SC||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST||78 cm||83 cm|
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Through the SLPRB website, slprb assam.in, applicants can submit an application to the Assam Police. All of the Assam Police’s recruitment procedures for various positions are conducted through the State Level Police Recruitment Board’s official website. The steps to apply online for any positions in the Assam Police are listed below.
- Scroll down to the section marked “Important Links.”
- Select the online application link.
- You’ll be taken to the official website.
- You must register by providing the necessary information.
- Complete the form with the necessary information.
- Upload all necessary papers in the correct format and size.
- evaluate and submit your application.
- Print out the acknowledgement receipt by downloading it.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023: Documents to Upload
- When submitting an online application, candidates must upload the following documents to the Assam Police Online Application Portal:
- age verification document. For candidates who have passed the HSLC or a comparable examination, an “admit card” or “certificate of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination” will be provided.
- For candidates who have passed the HSLC or an equivalent exam, a pass certificate is required.
- HSLC/Matriculation has not been taken, according to the birth certificate provided by the competent authority.
- For those who did not participate in the HSLC or Matriculation, a Class VIII Passed Certificate is required.
- the appropriate certificate indicating further needed qualification or condition.
- Caste certification from the appropriate authority
- Passport-size picture.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Salary Structure
- Attendant: Rs 12000-52000, grade pay of 4400/-
- Other posts: Rs 12000-52000, Grade Pay: 3900/-
FAQs for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
What qualifications are required for Assam Police Constable AB?
Ans. For Assam Police Constable AB, applicants must have completed the HSLC or Class 10.
What qualifications are necessary for an Assam Police Constable in the U.B.?
Ans. For the Assam Police Constable UB position, high school and 12th grade graduates are necessary.
When will the Assam Police Notice be published?
Ans. The recruitment announcement for the Assam Police will be made in January 2023.