New Delhi: A variety of salty dishes are made on Holi, this time try this easy banana chips recipe. Children and adults all love banana chips. Although you will find yellow coloured banana chips in the market, you can easily make and eat them at home too.
You can eat banana chips while fasting as well. Know how to make banana chips at home.
Recipe of banana chips
- You will need 2 hard and raw yellow bananas for this. It is very important to choose the right bananas when making banana chips.
- Now make light slits on the peels in these bananas at equal distances.
- Remove the edge of the banana and gently remove the peel by hand.
- Add salt and 4 tbsp water to a pot and mix it.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, now add it to it while slicing bananas with a slicer.
- When banana slices are cooked which will take 1-2 minutes, add 1 tbsp salt-water solution to the pan and…