Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Netflix Show Will Shut Down Next Month, Here’s What We Can Expect

Ever since they announced their deal with Netflix in early 2021, fans of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been eagerly waiting for the couple to start producing content. As the couple has now announced, the wait is finally over. The couple’s first project with Netflix will be available to stream next month. Here’s everything we know about the untitled documentary.

Untitled Sussex project gets December release date

it’s official! According to a report from People, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s first project with Netflix, will premiere on the streaming service in December. Fans have been looking forward to the content ever since the couple finalized their multi-million dollar deal with the streaming giant in February 2021.

holiday shopping, Envy Gifts: 15 Gifts For Her She’ll Love To Show Off

So far, the public has been informed about two projects that the couple has in the works. The first of which is Prince Harry’s documentary about the Invictus Games – the former royal’s sporting competition for sick and injured military veterans. The couple were seen filming material for the project while in The Hague, Netherlands in April. However, this is not the series that will premiere next month.

as People It is reported that the couple will release an untitled documentary about their lives next month. The couple has been spotted with the film crew on several occasions, however, it is still a mystery as to what will be the actual content of the show.

The show is directed by Liz Garbus

What we do know is that Academy Award-nominated documentarian Liz Garbus is in the project. Garbus was nominated for an Oscar in 1998 for co-directing Farm: Angola, USA, He received another nomination in 2011 for his film killing in the Name, He has also won two Emmys and a Peabody Award for his directing work.

ALSO READ   Princess Diana's former home was the site of a special charity event this weekend

related: Why Meghan Markle says she needs to ‘up her game’ as a mother

She is the second director associated with the project. The couple initially hired documentarian Garrett Bradley, but they split due to undisclosed creative differences, To page six, Still, Meghan Markle Told Diversity back in october that he is optimistic about the upcoming series.

He said of working with Garbus, “It’s nice to be able to trust someone with our story—an experienced director whose work I’ve long admired—even if it doesn’t mean we get to tell it. Huh.” “But we’re not saying it because. We’re trusting our story to someone else, and that means it will go through their lens.

We are eagerly waiting to know more about the upcoming series. From what we can tell, it looks like it’s just something to have fun with over the holidays. It would also serve as a good teaser ahead of Prince Harry’s highly anticipated memoir, Excessivewhich is set to hit the shelves on January 10, 2023.

more than suggested

READ FULL STORY AT suggest.com

Leave a Comment

x