Ipoh, Nov 23 – Datuk Seri Sarni Mohamad, who was appointed as Perak Mentri Besar last Monday, today announced the portfolios of the 10 state executive councillors.
He said the list is a combination of experienced and young leaders, including former state executive members of Pakatan Harapan and Barisan Nasional (BN).
“The members of the Perak State Executive Council attended the first meeting today to discuss and take decisions on some important matters.
“Among other things, it was also agreed in the meeting that the first meeting of the second session of the first year of the 15th Perak State Legislative Assembly will be held on December 19 to present the budget for 2023,” he told a press conference here today.
He also announced the re-appointment of Datuk Mohd Zaheer Abdul Khalid from BN as Perak State Assembly Speaker.
On portfolios, Sarni said that apart from heading the state government, he is also the chairman of the state Islamic religion, finance, security, land, natural resources, economic planning and GLC committee.
The following is a complete list of state executive councilors and their respective departments:
1. Datuk Mohd Zolkafli Haroon – Rural Development, Plantation, Agriculture and Food Industry
2. Datuk Seri Ir Mohd Nizar Jamaluddin – Infrastructure, Energy, Water and Public Transport
3. a. Sivanesan – Human Resources, Health and Indian Community Affairs
4. Loh Tse Yee – Tourism, Industry, Investment and Corridor Development
5. Salbia Mohammed – Women, Family, Social Welfare and Entrepreneur Development
6. Teh Kok Lim – Science, Environment and Green Technology
7. Sandria Ng Shay Ching – Housing and Local Government
8. Khairuddin Abu Hanipah – Education, Higher Education, Youth and Sports
9. Mohamed Azlan Helmi – Communications, Multimedia and Non-Governmental Organization
10. Wu Kah Leong – Domestic Trade, Cooperatives, Consumer Affairs and Chinese New Villages – Bernama
#Perak #announces #portfolio #XCO #members